Let me tell you, after the week I had, those cuppies are looking so amazing I might forgo all plans to fit into my sexy jeans this weekend just to eat a couple
dozen of them. Anywho, here's 10 things I like:
2. The Tudors on Showtime - seriously, does Showtime have any bad shows?
3. Eclipse Breeze 'Exotic Mint' gum. It has Cardamom in it, which doesn't really mean anything to me except I once heard Bree Van De Camp say it was in her pie on DH, so it must be good! This gum is seriously yummy.
4. McDonalds Southwest salad (minus chicken) - thank goodness it's there year-round now.
6. The smell of gasoline. This may explain a lot about me.
7. Overstock.com - I just bought a bamboo blind for $24 with free shipping that is the exact measurements I need. Home Depot wanted $31 for a blind that was 20 inches longer than my window! BOOYA, Home Desperate!
8. Noodles & Company. Their Japanese Pan noodles make me SO happy.
9. Wine. Oh, did I repeat that one? Well, it's so nice I had to type it twice.
10. Amazon MP3 - I get so many cheap downloads there, they are the top dog for deals!
And here are 10 blogs I love to read (I'm trying to hit ones that I haven't tagged for awards in the past):