1. For years I dyed my hair red, and it was amazing. The monthly dye jobs were just too much for me to maintain, even though my awesome mom did it for me. Thanks, mom!
(My friend Kevin Groen is the photographer, check out his site HERE)
2. I also tried out a brown before the red, which was more fun than blondes may think.
3. I have an OCD-like bedtime ritual that includes putting on hand lotion, and then trying to put on my lip balm. It has to be in that order, and it's always impossible to open that stupid lip balm after lotioning, but I just can't change the order. Weird, huh?
4. I owned a house before Russet St, and I look back and wonder why I didn't paint the hell out of those kitchen cabinets. And the valance? Oy.
5. I have a Bachelor of Arts degree in Vocal Performance, but I haven't sung in years.
6. I was a promotional 'shot girl' for 5 years. Then I became too old to tolerate being nice to strangers in bars for money. I also, uh, 'grew out of' my little outfits. Dang metabolism.
7. I cannot eat one bowl of cereal, I always refill it at least halfway. Which may be why the Special K diet doesn't work for me.
8. I was an amateur racecar driver!
(Just kidding, this was a Crown Royal NASCAR promotion)
9. Me and three coworkers dressed up as KISS for halloween one year. It was the most fun I've ever had at work. (I was Paul Stanley)